Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finally in Montana!

After several months of anxious anticipation, I have finally made it to my new home for the next six months: Mountain Sky Guest Ranch in Montana! I love everything about being here, the mountains, the fresh air, the people, and even my job. I am still in awe that I'm actually here. Here is my address and a few pictures of the ranch. I'll give a more in depth description of my daily activities and life on the ranch soon, including my first trip to Yellowstone!

For regular mail:
Mandi Schmitt
PO Box 335 
Emigrant, MT 59027
For packages:
Mountain Sky Guest Ranch
Mandi Schmitt
480 Big Creek Road
Emigrant, MT 59027

my room with a king size bed

the front of the cabin

my backyard

the main lodge, where I eat and work

where the horses live

No comments:

Post a Comment