Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Now the fun stuff

The reason I could never be satisfied with "vacation traveling" is because it's entirely too limiting. There's no way to fully embrace the essence of a place without immersing yourself, and that simply requires time. Having the right mentality helps, too. I have seen and done so much since arriving in San Diego only a month ago, with only a bike to get around (though I do ride really fast), and I intend to continue making the most out of however long I stay here.


saw an authentic fiesta

explored Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach

visited Coronado Island and the ferry port

discovered a regular spot at Woody's cafe

rode my bike to La Jolla to see the seals

witnessed several amazing sunsets
went on a whale watching tour

visited the oldest mission in CA,
Mission de Alcala

found the oldest house in Mission Beach

Electric Run with our new Guatemalan friends



No comments:

Post a Comment