Thursday, September 20, 2012

Visitors

Over the past month and a half, I've had three wonderful people come visit me! My two sisters, Tina and Kimmy, and my friend Casey who I've known since elementary school. Being so thoroughly occupied and distracted with my new job, new friends, and new surroundings, it was shockingly easy to be ignorant of how much I missed my family and friends. Sadly, having them here made me realize how homesick I am. Other than that, I loved every second of having them here. It's so hard to describe how great the ranch is, so being able to show it off firsthand was a valuable opportunity. I also got the chance to play tourist again and see some new sights.

Old Faithful erupting

West Thumb Geyers at Yellowstone Lake

Abyss Pool

Me and Casey at the Black Pool

My sisters at Yellowstone's Gate

At the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

No comments:

Post a Comment